MANIFESTO



On ho's:

"Not only am I the most attractive player in Cleveland, I am the most attractive player in the NBA. If I decide to go out to dinner or a club after a game, you'll never see Damon Jones running behind any women. I don't have to. Women choose. If a woman is interested in Damon Jones, she's going to have to pursue me or we will never meet. I don't have to pursue any woman. I have what every woman wants. I'm attractive, I'm charismatic, I'm rich. I'm every woman's dream."

On clothes:

"D-Wade was a sweat suit and jeans type of guy. I think my flair kind of propelled him to what he is off the basketball floor. A lot of guys say they don't like it. It doesn't look good. Now I'm starting to see a lot of guys taking on my style. What sets guys apart and puts me way ahead of everybody else is my great shirt and tie combinations. The biggest fashion mistake is trying to reach my level. That cannot and will not happen. No one will ever be able to put clothes on the way I do."

- The Mayor of this here town

RG101 via c+d

and just for good measure, the foundation for this shit:

No comments: