McOrgy: A Trip Report

So I had read about the McGangBang on UrbanDictionary: a mindmelting combination of Dollar Menu goodness. Obviously, I had to take it to the next step. The next frontier. It's the American way.

Here it goes:

Background: 1 am Monday. I had just woken up from a nap and had not ate dinner.

IMG_4422
This is what I managed to find in my pockets.

Mel coppin out
I tried to get Mel to come but she copped out. Like a WUSS.

IMG_4423
I start heading out of the garage.

IMG_4424
Down 24th

IMG_4425
The Promised Land.

IMG_4426

IMG_4428
Of course the D's is packed at 1 am.

IMG_4427
Horrible design idea that should never have made it past incubation.

IMG_4430
I put in my order.

IMG_4431
GOTCHA MOTHERFUCKER!

IMG_4432
Maybe it's jesus telling me something, but the elevators were broken when I got back.

IMG_4433
Started making my way up.

IMG_4434
This doesn't translate very well.

IMG_4435
The two innocent participants have no idea what they're about to go through.

IMG_4436
'Spread it apart...'

IMG_4437
'That's it sweetheart... just relax... it'll feel good... I promise'

IMG_4438
'Almost there...'

IMG_4439
'See that wasn't so bad, was it?'

IMG_4440
'You look so pretty...'

IMG_4441
NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

IMG_4442

Verdit:
Honestly, it's exactly what you'd expect. I personally had my hopes a little too high. It tastes like McDonald's. That's the best way I can describe it. I doubt I'm ever gonna try it again. It's like how a guy will lose interest in a girl as soon as he sleeps with her. 'Been there, done that.'

IMG_4445

6 comments:

Melanie said...

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

hit it & quit it? you asshole...

BS said...

epic dawg. i love mel.

Anonymous said...

Best entry I've seen on this entire blog

Albert said...

But its supposed to be a McChicken sandwiched between a double cheeseburger. Either way, this post FTW.

Justin said...

albert, if you wouldve read my post with the focus and attention that it deserved, you would've noticed that i spent the first paragraph tying my innovation with the spirit of the american people.

the mcgangbang is the OG
the mcorgy is version 1.1

lobese said...

hahahahhaha